About our Client
Our client is a leading investment company in Hong Kong holding a large scale portfolio of commercial complex of office, shopping mall, and hotel. With an innovative design and unique architecture integrate nature and technology with retail, it offers unique experiences to visitors. The company has an ambitious plan to upgrade its existing asset and is inviting a high caliber Head of Facilities Management to join the management team.
About the Role
- Report to Chief Operating Officer and manage a large team over 200 staffs.
- Manage the facilities management service provider to ensure effective and efficient operation of facilities in newly developed property portfolio including office building, shopping mall and hotel.
- Formulate strategic facilities policy development & planning, space management and resources planning to maximize facilities resources to support the premises within property portfolio;
- Review functions and operations of different areas for continuous improvement towards FM Best Practices;
- Manage annual operation budget and monitor actual monthly income and expenditure;
- Recommend innovation & sustainable technologies of facilities with the application in the property portfolio;
- Review tender or contract documents submitted by the facilities management service providers and advice on the tendering process and tender document;
- Monitor the take-over process of new buildings and follow up all outstanding building defects until satisfactory completion
- University degree in Surveying, Building Services Engineering or Facilities Management or relevant Engineering disciplines; Master degree in Facilities Management /Engineering is an added advantage;
- Corporate membership of HKIS, HKIA, HKIE, HKIFM, CFM, MIH or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years relevant post qualification working experience in operation and maintenance of large-scale infrastructure;
- In-depth knowledge of latest technology of intelligent building and conversant with FM-Maintenance Management System and related software;
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational and management skills; self-motivated, confident, creative and strong desire to achieve better performance;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.