Head of Finance and Operation
About the Client
Our client is a service provider who has been promoting organic life to its members in China. To cope with their business development, they are looking for a Head of Finance and Operation for their new office in Hong Kong
About the Role
Reporting into the CEO, you will act as a financial advisor and a business leader to achieve the company's listing plan in Hong Kong. In addition to routine financial management, you will conduct analysis to identify room to boost sales, formulate business plans and strategies to build a more comprehensive business model to accelerate business growth. Also, you will look into existing process and procedures, identify potential risks and enhance internal control and compliance. In addition, you will liaise with professional parties such as external auditors, sponsors and lawyers for the IPO project. Last but not the least, you will be responsible for managing human resources and administrative functions for the Hong Kong office.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Chartered Accountant - HKICPA/ ACCA
- At least 15 years of experience related to IPO and business development
- PRC exposure is preferred
- Commercially savvy, agile and resourceful
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.