About Our Client
Our client specialise in investment and asset management in Hong Kong and UK. They are currently looking for a seasoned HR & Admin Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Supervise office assistant and manage full spectrum of office administration functions to ensure smooth daily office operations
- Provide HR operation supports including but not limited to on/off boarding, payroll calculation, benefits administration, staff engagement activities and performance appraisal
- Maintain and update all relevant HR records such as employment, leaves and work visa documents properly
- Review existing HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Employment Ordinance and related legal requirements
- Assist and participate in HRIS project
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 5 years of experience in HR & Admin
- Proactive, presentable and trustworthy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.