About our Client
Our client is a sizable organization in Hong Kong. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their HR Team as the Human Resource Assistant who responsible for all-rounded HR duties.
About the Role
- Report to Senior HR Manager
- Responsible for all rounded HR duties including recruitment, C&B, Employee Engagement, HR Admin Support
- Coordinate with the recruitment activities including CV screening, interview and offer confirmation
- Responsible for preparing contract and payment calculation benefits enrollment, lea
- Maintain the database of staff record in Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Participate in HR projects including salary reviews, promotions and policy review
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines with 1-2 year of experience in Human Resources
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.