About the Client
We are representing a global manufacturer, headquarter in the United States. They are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to manage and handle HR matters in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of HR service including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, training & development and staff engagement
- Work closely with the regional team to ensure alignment on HR initiatives
- Maintain close relationships with internal departments and business heads to make proactive and appropriate recommendations on manpower planning and headcount budgeting
- Assist in HR policy review, enhance the company HR services in order to drive employee's satisfaction
- Assist in HRIS or any related HR projects if required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of HR generalist experience with strong Business Partnering ability
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Highly agile, able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.