About our Client
Our client is a fast expanding Japanese cuisine management group with a diverse portfolio in Hong Kong. They are currently undergoing expansion and is seeking for a passionate individual with strong HR knowledge to join them as the HR Manager.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Assistant General Manager and leading a team of HR staff, you will oversee the full spectrum of HR matters including but not limited to talent acquisition, HR policy and procedure development, C&B, employer branding, employee relation and system implementation. Moreover, you will work closely with operations and management to ensure all initiatives are aligned with business objectives. You will also provide accurate and timely HR advices to all stakeholders while maintaining an up to date knowledge of HR market and trends.
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
- A minimum 8 years of an all-round HR experience gained from the F&B sector is preferred
- Well versed in Labor Ordinance and HR related regulation
- Experienced in HRIS development and implementation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in MS office applications
- High initiative, detail-oriented with a hands-on approach
- Strong strategic mind and influential skills
- Complete fluency in both English and Chinese is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.