Our client is a leading property developer with business operations spanning across Hong Kong and Greater China. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the HR Manager.
As the HR Manager, you will be report to the Head of HR. You will act as a HR partner while leading a small team and establish strong relationship across departments while managing day to day HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, staff engagement, employee relation and employer branding. Moreover, you will work closely with the Talent Development team and ensure the talent pipeline is aligned with business growth. Furthermore, you will maintain up to date market trend and instill best HR market practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or Business Administration
- A minimum 8 - 10 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from the Property & Construction sector is preferred
- Proven HR advisory and account servicing experience is an advantage
- Strong business acumen and numerically sensitive
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, result driven and target oriented with strong business sense
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.