About our Client
Our client is one of the fast-growing global fintech companies. They have a solid growth plan and are currently looking for an agile HR project manager to join their team.
About the Role
The HR Project Manager will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR project activity associated with major business change programmes. Reporting to the HR Lead, and working closely with the other HR counterparts, the role will blend both knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of the project management discipline. The role will also play an integral part in ensuring the management, analysis and communication of key people data and management information.
- Devising and owning the HR Project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders across the different regions
- Interpreting and representing key HR policies and procedures, such as talent acquisition, centralising training, transformation and reorganisation, and communicating with the HR team and managers in the business
- Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 5 years of experience in HR/ business consulting/ project management
- Multicultural work and/or educational background would be a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.