About our Client
Our client is a well-known Education Group headquartered in Hong Kong. To cope with their expansion, they are currently seeking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager to join their team and oversee the HR Department.
About the Role
- Report to the Director of the Business
- Responsible for all rounded HR Services including talent acquisition, staff engagement, employer branding and C&B
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to designated business functions
- Maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Maintain productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across all levels of staff
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 15 years of experience infull spectrum of HR work, preferably from Education industry
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.