About our Client
Our client is a well established and sizeable company in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for an HR assistant to support the employee relations team.
About the Role
- Assist in organising and planning employee engagement activities and internal events
- Design and prepare internal communication materials such as company newsletter, intranet and internal memo
- Provide day-to-day administrative operation support such as database maintenance, filing and documentation ensure they are all up-to-date
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders for organising staff activities
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 2 years of HR experience with proven track record on assisting employee relations initiatives
- Excellent in written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, and any video editing applications is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.