About the Client
We are representing a multinational FMCG company, headquartered in Europe. Due to the market bounce back, they are currently looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager with strong business partnering experience to join the team.
About the Role
- Provide HR service including recruitment, manpower planning, budgeting, performance management, secession planning and staff engagement
- Act as the account manager to dedicated business unit and handle staff enquiries
- Work closely with business/ operation heads and provide HR advisory
- Communicate well with headquarter and localise HR initiatives to meet business objectives
- Assist in any adhoc tasks if required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and/or Master's holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on HRBP and recruitment experiences, preferably in sizeable companies or MNC
- Candidates from fast-pacing industries would be ideal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Highly agile, able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.