About the Client
We are representing a property & real estate development client and looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager to lead their team.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Human Resources
- Lead and supervise a small team to provide full spectrum of HR service including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, training & development and staff engagement
- Set the objectives and provide clear guidelines to the team in managing the daily services in all areas and drive
- Act as the business partner of the business unit heads and provide strategic counsel on all human resources matters
- Assist in any adhoc assignments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on HR experiences, ideally with previous experience in property development sector
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Highly agile, able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.