About the Client
Our client from banking sector is now looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead and manage HR strategies and practices to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the HR department
- Act as the account manager of dedicated business unit(s) and provide direct support to senior executives for all HR matters, such as recruitment, people development program, etc.
- Implement Talent Management and Organizational Development initiatives, such as change management, employee relations, performance management
- Participate in employee engagement program, e.g., engagement survey, vaccination program, internal communication, etc.
- Review and develop HR systems, processes, and practices for operational efficiency
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments if required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in human resources management with at least 5 years hands-on experience in managerial role
- Proven knowledge and experience of the HR function, experience in the education sector desired
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and Labour Department requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.