About the client
Our client is a leading non-profile organization committed to deliver world class entertainment services to the market. The team is looking for a Project Manager (Interior Design) to join its property & construction team and manage a large scale commercial development project.
About the role
- Report to Senior Project Manager, and be responsible for the full spectrum of Project Management from conceptual, design development, construction to satisfactory completion and delivery of the project
- Coordinate and liaise with internal departments on all matters related to the development
- Occasional travel to review construction progress and quality
- Work with Construction Manager to supervise local site team, to monitor construction progress and construction quality
- Liaise with government authorities on statutory submission, approvals and inspections
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture with at least 8 years in developers and consultant companies
- Concept and knowledge of project management software tools and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of local government regulations particularly on building construction, health and safety
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.