About the Client:
Our client is a renowned retail MNC. Currently, they are looking for a Internal Control Manager to sit under their APAC office in Hong Kong.
Internal Control Manager
About the Role:
- Report to Head of Finance.
- Responsible for internal control and operational control.
- Preform risk and audit control assessment.
- Provide value-added analyses and recommendations on business decisions.
- Preform ad hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in accounting, with Big 4 experience.
- Analytical, self-motivated, and a strong business sense.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.