Our client is a progressive private equity firm with strong mandate across Greater China region. They are now expanding the Risk Management team and inviting a seasoned pre-investment risk management professional to join as part of the team.
- Report into the Head of Risk, and be in charge of the pre-investment risk function
- Establish and maintain risk policies for the management of business portfolios, in particular investment risk, and ensure implementation of the policies in an effective manner
- Take charge of the investment risk team in conducting analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, to review portfolio risks, and generate relevant risk reports
- Keep abreast of the latest market trends, maintain alertness to cope with internal and regulatory guidelines and market environmental changes
Skills & Requirements Required
- University degree in Statistics, Finance, Risk Management or related fields
- Minimum 10+ years experience in risk management within private equity, ideally firms with Chinese presence
- Good knowledge of data analysis software such as SAS, SQL
- Strong communication, analytical and project management skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.