About the client:
Our client is a leading private equity firm in the Greater China market . The firm holds investment of high end properties residential and commerical portfolios focusing on the North America, Hong Kong, China, Japan and so on. In order to expand their business in the Greater China market, they are looking for a Investor Relations Analyst to join their company.
About the role:
- Report to Vice President, Asset Management
- Preparing pitchbooks and presentations for investors.
- Liasing with investors on investment strategies, fund performance and responding to adhoc queries.
- Drafting of RFPs, PPM's and other materials for new funds.
- Conducting financial analysis for investors and supporting them through due diligence processes.
- Researching and preparing background materials as required by the investor relations function in advance of business development/ fundraising trips.
The successful applicants:
- Degree holder in Business, Real Estate, Marketing or related disciplines Excellent academic credentials are required
- 2-4 years' solid working experience in Valuation & advisory with commerical real estate firms
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.