About Our Client
Our client is a property developer with a diversified properties portfolio in Hong Kong, currently looking for a junior secretary to support daily administrative and secretarial duties.
About the Role
- Provide daily business and documentation support to the secretary
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the Board Executives in a timely and professional manner
- Data consolidation and prepare reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Engage in special project assigned including office renovation, property projects and any ad hoc projects
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all assigned tasks are on-track
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder with 3 years' experience in secretarial or administration team support
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent communication skills liaising with senior management/ board members
- With positive attitude and eager to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.