About our client
Our client is a sizable organization with business presence spanned across the globe. Due to upcoming expansion plans, they are now hiring a dynamic and seasoned Learning and Development Manager to join their HR team, which focuses on the formulation and implementation of talent development and engagement programs in accordance to business objectives.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of HR
- Partner with outsourcing vendor and senior management in training needs analysis and responsible for the design of various Learning & Development programs
- Manage various leadership & talent development projects for succession planning in an end-to-end manner for Hong Kong
- Partner with department heads to help them build development plans, training analysis/solution for functional talents
- Initiate staff engagement programs to motivate and maintain good company culture
- Develop relationships with leaders and employees across the organization to facilitate and promote a culture that attracts and retains diverse talent
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines from MNC, Finance or banking industries
- With a minimum of 8 years of experience in HR focus, experience Learning and Development, Training experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.