About our Client
Our client is one of Asia's largest non profit organization and due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Learning & Development Manager specializing in E - Learning systems.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Work closely with different department for assisting and project manage the design, implementation, and rollout of E-learning system, including developing users specifications, design, vendor selection, developing user guides, implementation
- Provide support and maintenance for the E-learning system
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders including external vendors, senior management, internal development team
- Assist with In-House training when needed
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8-10 years of experience in E-learning system, preferably from MNC background
- Experience with vendor management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.