About our Client
We are working with leading property developer with a remarkable portfolio of commercial and residential properties in Hong Kong. They are looking to hire a Maintenance Manager to join its Hong Kong office. This is a newly created position in the group and he/she will be responsible for providing exceptional services to prestigious properties in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to Chief Engineer, you will lead a team of 2
- To adjust and finalize the items and associated budget proposed by the site in-charge for the major improvement and maintenance work in different buildings/estates
- To take in charge of all major improvement works from the planning and design stage to the completion stage for different buildings
- To provide technical advice and support to property management team and leasing team well as other customers.
- To supervise a group of Assistant Manager/Senior Officers/Officers/Trainees to implement preventive maintenance to maintain and improve the quality of properties
- To lead the maintenance contractors in daily operation of building facilities
- To investigate and promote the energy efficiency methods and environmental protection products into daily operation and major improvement works.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Member of HKIE or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant experience with solid on-site maintenance and operation experience is required; 5+ years engineering experience is preferred
- PC literate in Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Well familiar with 10-year maintenance plan development
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure in critical situation
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.