Our client is a world renowned garment manufacturer headquartered in Hong Kong with a strong and proven track of record of success. Due to its continuous business growth, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Manager - Group HR Projects (HRIS).
About the Role
As the Manager - Group HR Projects (HRIS), you will be reporting to the Associate Director while leading a small team of 1 - 2 members. You will be responsible for driving group level human capital initiatives across the company to improve employee and organizational productivity while developing insight into cross functional operations in alignment to business flow and direction. You will be required to establish effective engagements with internal and external stakeholders to deliver HR solutions. You will also need to utilize effective change management techniques to ensure user satisfaction with HR system. Moreover, it is your responsibility to drive continuous improvements through the review and adoption of latest HR best practice, HR technologies and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Information System or related disciplines is preferred
- A minimum 10 years of hands on HR system experience gained from sizable organizations in the manufacturing sector will be an advantage
- Proven track record of success in full cycle of HR system implementation
- Experience in driving global and regional HR solutions projects
- Strong knowledge in HR data sharing, data migration and application integration projects
- Results oriented and high learning agility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with a can do attitude
- Travel is required (20% - 30%)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.