About our Client
Our client is a leading organization in Hong Kong and due to the rapid expansion, they are looking for People Analytics Lead who will focus on analysis on people matters and be responsible for the change management project for the organization.
About the Role
- Leading the HR and Organisation Analytics governance including employee KPI Dashboard, employee analytics to provide insights and decision making for the business
- Responsible for the Human Resources data governance by implementing guidelines and regulations to meet with the business's requirement
- Lead the change management including operation excellence and process improvement projects for the business
- Developing and driving the implementation for the data visualization tools into different functional departments
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration, Finance or Quantitative discipline
- With 10 years of experience in relevant experience
- Experience with HR Solution or consultancy firms will be a big plus
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt qualified will be a big
- Proficient with Tableau or PowwrBI
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.