About our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate group and currently looking for a Personal Assistant to support Group Executive Director for the daily business and personal matters.
About the Role
- Provide business and perosonal support the group executives on a daily basis
- Maintain calendar, travel arrangements and meeting schedules of the executive in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Liaise with the NGO and media for corporate PR / internal event, charity events, media press and conference arrangement
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure all assigned tasks are on-track
- Organize family events including dinners, outgoing activities, family gatherings and trips
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years experience in Executive Assistant in sizable company
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fast paced and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.