About our Client
Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong with a key business principle on innovation and integrity. Its business spans from residential, commercial, retail and industrial buildings for sale or lease, as well as hotels for operation. Due to business expansion plan in Hong Kong, they are inviting a high caliber architectural candidate to join the project management team based in Hong Kong headquarter.
About the Role
- Land valuation, feasibility studies and bidding
- Assist in developing department's Document Management System (DMS) and BIM set up
- Define project development brief in conjunction with Development Team and Sales Team
- Prepare tenders and contracts for consultants and contractors with QS Team
- Project coordination and execution with consultants and contractor
- Monitor overall project management, oversee site works in accordance with specifications and drawings
- Degree in Architectural Studies or related disciplines with at least 10 years post-qualification project management experience
- HKIA / HKIS / HKIE / IMechE or equivalent
- Registered Architect / Registered Surveyor / Registered Engineer
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.