About our Client
Our client is a leading private equity real estate investment group in Hong Kong with fully a integrated investment, project management, and asset management platform in Asia. Due to business expansion plan in Hong Kong, the team is looking for a Property Manager to manage its commercial portfolio in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- This position reports to AVP, Asset Management
- Work closely with the vendors (property management team and real estate agent) to ensure the day-to-day operations of a Grade-A commercial & retail property are in good order.
- Handle facility management of the company's properties and provided technical advice and recommendations on repairing and improvement.
- Overall planning of property management workflows; coordinate and work with both
internal or external stakeholders to execute the daily operation properly.
- Prepare and monitor annual management budget and expenses; kept track of all
expenses and incomes in order to accomplish financial goals.
- Prepare regular, timeliness and accurate reports to the top management.
- Degree in Property Management, Building Services Management, Facilities Management, or relevant disciplines with around 8 years' experience in property management and building services, preferably with the exposure working in property developers or landlords for retail and commercial properties
- Mature and able to work independently
- Dedication to develop career in property management and facility management
- Work with Integrity and self-discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.