About our Client
My client is a subsidiary property management company under a Hong Kong listed developer with diversified properties. In order to facilitate the estate management services, they are looking for a Property Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Monitor and supervise colleagues and frontline staff (e.g. cleaning staff, security) to handle daily operation of the estate
- To formulate and execute strategic plans in respect of budget control and property physical condition enhancement works
- Handle residents queries (Tackle ad-hoc problems)
- To formulate the training program for the colleagues in different level
- To assist the company to adopt new tools in enhancing work productivity and efficiency
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Property Management, Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 7 years' solid relevant experience
- Professional Qualification is prefer, e.g. CIH, HKIH etc
- Candidates from agency background are welcome
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.