About the Company
Our client is a professional and well-known search firm in Hong Kong. They are now looking for an experienced Receptionist to join the team and provide administration support.
About the Role
Working closely with the Admin Manager, you are responsible to look after general office administration, to organize and schedule meetings, meeting rooms coordinations, travels and accommodations. To assist in procurement of office supplies, such as stationery, pantry replenishments etc. Last but not least to greet guests and pick up phone calls in a professional manner.
About the Person
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Office Administration, business administration or other relevant disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience in Receptionist / Admin role
- Energetic, pro-active and friendly
- Outgoing and good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.