About the Client
Our client is a leading Watchmaker headquartered in Europe. Due to recent expansion, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Receptionist.
About the Role
- Perform receptionist duties including handle incoming calls and greet guests in a professional manner
- Perform all-rounded office administration duties including, arrange for the replenishment of office materials, arrange courier accounts and stationery accounts for shops and update relevant records.
- Maintain office services as required, i.e. cleaners and maintenance etc
- Keep precise electronic record for the division, e.g. maintenance, office supplies, equipment, room keys and SR forms etc.
- Support on ad-hoc project as assigned by management
The Successful Applicant
- Post-Secondary with 1-3 years related experience
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking skill
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Immediate available is preferred