To drive and manage the eCommerce and digital transformation in Asia, our client is looking to hire an Assistant Manager for their team.
- Identify and develop APAC marketplace channels.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of APAC Ecommerce marketplace platforms.
- Work with local teams to manage P&L
- Formulate and implement Ecommerce marketplace strategies to increase brand visibility and sales for different regions.
- Work closely with external agencies and internal teams to ensure campaigns launch and marketplace operations.
- Review the performance of marketplace channels to optimize category performance.
- Facilitate and drive E-commerce system integration between internal and marketplace platforms.
- Support Ecommerce team on ad-hoc projects and tasks if necessary.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Ecommerce, Marketing or Business relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years in E-Business operation, digital merchandising, website project management experience in retail/FMCG industry.
- Proficient MS Excel (e.g., vlookup, pivotable), Word and PowerPoint, Spotfire (e.g. dashboard) and other business analytical tools.
- Solid experience of overseas marketplace platforms, such as Shopify, TMall, HKTV Mall, Lazada, Zalora, Momo.
- Excellent in vendor management and project management skills.
- Strong analytical, planning and negotiation skills with good time management.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.