About our Client
Our client is an International Fashion Group which owns several fashion and accessories brands. In order to provide a better working environment to their employees, they are looking for a Regional Facilities Manager to help them transform the current working space.
About the Role
- Act as an in house representative to in charge of all buildings' operation and maintenance
- Coordinate with internal parties and external vendors and contractors to ensure the projects are smooth
- Prepare budget for long-term facility maintenance and renovation plan
- In-house catering service arrangement and coordination
- Supporting Global Health & Wellness for office activities
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Facilities Management, Property Management or related disciplines
- 8 years or above office or retail facilities management experience
- Professional Qualification such as IFMA, HKIFM, CIH, HKIH is an advantage
- Strategic, risk awareness and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.