About the Client
Our client is a well known and reputable listed company in the construction and property business with global footprint and offices around the world. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Sales and Operation Director to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 15, you will be responsible for strategically outreach to high end VIP and corporate clientele to achieve business targets in line with the agreed brand development and financial objectives. You will also be responsible to take part in business events and acquire new business/ private contacts to grow current database and to facilitate active, or dormant VIP customer, thus increasing company revenues and customers satisfaction levels. As a team leader, you will develop new opportunities within all client classifications and oversee day-to-day operations including policies & procedures implementation, ensuring smooth flow of logistics and marketing budget allocation to maximize operation efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of B2C or B2B business development experience
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage and build a world-class marketing team/organization community to inspire a TEAM-first mentality with shared goals and trust between the various marketing and sales organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external customers
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.