About The Client
Our client is a sizeable corporation headquartered in Hong Kong, currently hiring a Senior Human Resources Manager to join their compensation & benefits team. The ideal candidate will have solid C&B knowledge and experience managing C&B operations, annual exercises and programmes.
About The Role
- Lead and guide the C&B team to ensure the effectiveness and accuracy of C&B operations on daily basis, inclusive of payroll and benefits administration, insurance renewal, HR system maintenance etc.
- Act as the strategic advisor to senior management on driving C&B initatives and programmes coping with business growth and strategy
- Lead annual C&B review exercises and provide action-plan and recommendations on the enhancement of C&B frameworks
- Upgrade HRIS system and streamline procedures and workflows to enhance the efficiency of HR operations
- Conduct HR cost and budget analysis, and prepare relevant reports for management review
- Review and develop corporate HR policy
- Participate in any HR ad hoc tasks and projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- 10-15 years of solid C&B experience of which minimum 5 years at supervisory level
- Successful track records launching new C&B components and programmes for sizeable companies
- Willing to be hands on overseeing C&B operations including payroll management
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sense
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office and HRIS Systems (SuccessFactor a plus)
- Good command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
- Candidates who are immediate available / require short notice highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.