About our Client
Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong with more than 50 years of history. The group focuses on innovation, teamwork, integrity and sustainability. Due to business expansion in the region, they are looking for a Senior Corporate Communications Manager to join the HQ in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to General Manager, Corporate Communications you will lead a small team.
- Organize press conferences and tours for generating publicity on property developments in Hong Kong
- Service as the focal point to liaise with media and handle all media enquiries
- Organize promotional and media events for residential / commercial projects in Hong Kong
- Copy-write, edit and proofread corporate / marketing collateral and correspondence of the Group and subsidiaries
- Manage the preparation and production of all press and presentation materials as well as corporate collateral such as corporate magazines and brochures
- Responsible for development and implementing corporate communication strategies to support brand building and business development
- Manage context on corporate website, staff e-newsletter, intranet and archive
- Initiate and organize CSR events for stakeholders, including staff, vendors, residents and tenants
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least 15 years post qualification experience in corporate communications, media, marketing and people management;
- proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- good media networking.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.