Senior Corporate Finance Manager
About the Company
Our client is a leading market player in the infrastructure sector. Currently they are looking for a Senior Corporate Finance Manager to evaluate and manage investment opportunities worldwide.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for building financial models for valuation and financial analysis. You will work on return on investment, payback period, discounted cashflow etc. You will conduct financial due diligence for investment targets and review transaction documents. You will prepare industry and competitor reports, management reports for performance review of their existing business portfolio as well as investment reports that illustrate suitable investment or business development opportunities. You will liaise with banks for financing matters. Last but not the least, you shall ensure the transactions shall comply with the company's finance and internal control policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CFA qualification is an advantage
- Around 8 - 10 years of relevant financing/M&A experience gained from investment banks/ corporate banks
- End-to-end deal execution experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.