Senior Finance Manager (HK Listed)
About the Client
Our client is a leading Hong Kong listed company with global business presence. Currently they are recruiting a Senior Finance Manager to perform group reporting in their Hong Kong Headquarter.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will supervise the group finance team and conduct a sizable monthly consolidation. You will participate in interim and annual reporting. You will handle budgeting and forecasting. You will review the accounting treatments and resolve audit and tax restructuring issues related to acquisitions and disposals. You will assist in financing activities and treasury functions. You will ensure financial policies and procedures comply with international and local standards. You will liaise with external auditor, lawyer and valuer. You will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from both Big 4 and sizable Hong Kong listed companies
- Strong at handling reporting and consolidation at group/regional level
- Strong at resolving technical accounting issues related to audit, tax, acquisitions and disposals
- Mature, hands-on, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.