Senior Financial Analyst (2-year Contract for System Revamp Project)
About the Client:
Our client is a listed real estate company. They are now looking for a 2-year contract senior financial analyst responsible for ERP Revamp Project.
About the Role:
- Assist in the requirement gathering and implementation of our core Finance Enterprise Resource Planning ("ERP") Revamp project.
- Support Finance teams in different process areas including month-end Closing, reporting and business operations (e.g. general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable).
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Accounting/ FP&A.
- Strong in Microsoft Office with experience in Oracle and Yonyou is highly preferred.
- Good analytical sense with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Financial Analyst.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.