About The Client
An international wealth and asset management business is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to be based in their Hong Kong office, and will be responsible for ensuring the HR activities for the designated business unit are aligned with wider business objectives and will work in partnership with the HR Director and other HRBPs to deliver HR best practice and commercially focused HR solutions.
About The Role
- Creation of and direct support of people management strategies to address issues including employee relations, recruitment, relocation, and diversity.
- Oversight and ongoing management and development of the HR team in Hong Kong.
- Management of all ER issues.
- Design and implementation of relevant HK HR policies and procedures
- Identify recruitment needs, oversee and held responsible for recruitment processes.
- HR Projects - including as examples, D&I and internship programmes.
- Coordination of employee communication, charity and social activities, health & safety.
- Degree holder with 20+ years of proven experience as an HR Business Partner or management role within financial services, experience in wealth management/ private bank/ asset management highly regarded;
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (oral and written);
- Personable demeanour with ability to build good relationships and rapport with senior business stakeholders;
- Immediate available an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.