About Our Client
Our client is a sizable bank with headquarters in Hong Kong. They are now seeking a high calibre HR practitioner with 3-5 years relevant experience in staff engagement to join and support the dynamic team.
About The Role
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support and act as a facilitator in staff engagement programme, duties may include gift sourcing and distribution, stock management, report generation, payment arrangement, etc.
- Assist in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of major human resources programs within the area of Employee Relations.
- Assist in preparing internal HR publications
- Assist in coordinating bank-wide activities
- Initiate and execute activities to help promote employee growth and high levels of engagement.
- Conduct market research as required by the team head.
- Participate in ad hoc business project.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- Banking experience is a plus
- Hands on experiences in organizing staff relations and engagement activities
- Energetic, proactive, detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English and Chinese required
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.