Our Client is a well-established US aviation company. They are currently looking for an experienced individual to join as a Senior HR Specialist focusing on recruitment and day-to-day generalist duties in Hong Kong.
About the role
As a Senior HR Specialist, you will assist and work closely with Director Human Resources APAC with duties covering the EMEA and APAC region.
- Work closely with the HR team and Director, support continued improvements and provide recommendations for policy updates
- Design and manage 360 recruitment processes of full-time headcounts, including EMEA region
- Make sure excellent candidate experience throughout recruitment process and high level of candidates' engagement
- Design and develop sourcing strategies in order to find, attract and hire hard to find talent
- Handling candidate and employee data efficiently and correctly, ensuring the recruitment & HR systems are always up to date.
- Ensures records are maintained in compliance with HR practices and policies. Ensures that all employment regulations are followed accurately and timely.
- Responsible for all the HR related documents and letters, e.g. certificate of employment, offer letters, transfer letters etc.
The Successful Candidates
- Bachelor degree of above
- Min. 6 years of HR working experience, with experience in EMEA region is highly preferred
- Detail-minded and good communication skills
- Strong communication skills in both written and oral English language.
- Flexible working hours and able to work in EMEA time zone
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Immediate available is highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.