About Our Client
Our client is a well-established local telecommunication company. They are now looking for a senior HR specialist to join their HRBP team and manage their employees' employment cycle.
About Our Role
- Partner with staffing and the business to deliver efficient recruitment strategy, hiring plan, candidate sourcing and offer approvals
- conduct annual review of talent pool and succession plans
- manage talent retention & internal opportunities
- coordinate with regional campus, learning and global program managers
- partner with LD to optimize organizational effectiveness and leadership capabilities to grow the business
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree in HRM or other related disciplines
- At least 4 years of relevant HR working experience
- IT and Engineering background is preferred
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.