About our Client
Our client is a sizeable property investment corporation with property portfolio ranging from commercial, residential to industrial buildings. As they are aiming to better manage its cross portfolio construction projects and minor property works, there is a newly created role of a Senior Project Manager in the building services team.
About your Role
- Assist General Manager to oversee electrical & mechanical (E&M) works. This includes involvement in the design stage through involvement in scope demarcation, tender award, site supervision, handover to stakeholders and defects rectification.
- Lead, liaise and co-ordinate with consultants, contractors as well as internal stakeholders to resolve issues with an objective to meet programme and milestone dates. Develop and monitor programmes, supervise and control project progress to ensure on-time completion.
- Monitor and control project costs within the approved budget; manage and monitor the preparation of contract documentation, variations, estimates, expenditures, and, assist with final account.
- Assume a leading role in quality control, involve and give input in all stages of the project from design, specification, procurement, construction to deliver a quality product.
- Provide professional advice to stakeholder and users' enquiries regarding construction of facilities to support their business objectives. Co-ordinate and communicate with the user to establish project design information, operational and user's requirements. Establish the scope and requirements with users, assist with feasibility studies and evaluations to identify possible project strategies and solutions.
- Recommend external consultants, contractors and suppliers; manage and supervise them during all stages of the projects to maximize the value of their services and products and to ensure quality and safety standards are met.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with all project stakeholders throughout the duration of projects to ensure clear understanding of project development and to secure necessary input and decisions from these parties in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Government departments and utility companies to ensure that the installations comply with the updated regulations and statutory requirements so that relevant licences or services can be obtained.
- A bachelor degree in E&M or related discipline with at least 10 years experience in management role in design, construction and management of engineering projects in Hong Kong / Macau, with a focus on A&A / renovation / extension works.
- Professional qualification of relevant disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies.
- Conversant with local government regulations particularly on building construction, health and safety.
- Proficiency in both English and Cantonese.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.