About our Client
Our client is a developer dedicates its business to residential, commercial buildings and hospitality in Hong Kong. The company built lots of estates in recent years and in order to provide outstanding property management service. They are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead a team of 80 staff to ensure the quality of services are delivered
- Coordinate with the project team, technical team and other business units to prepare the grand opening
- Review the efficiency of management services and drive continuous improvement
- Review annual maintenance works proposal, management budget and cost control documents
The successful applicant
- Degree holder in Property Management, Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 10 years' solid relevant experience
- Professional Qualification is prefer, e.g. CIH, HKIH etc
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Less experience will be considered as Property Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.