About our Client
Our client is a premium property management company dedicates to provide professional services to residents. The estates built over 10 years and there are some maintenance happening. In order to continue providing outstanding performance to residents and visitors. They are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Reporting to Assistant General Manager
- Supervise on site staff and services contractor to ensure daily operation is running smooth
- Implement and maintain staff quality and provide training to them to enhance their skill
- Prepare management proposal including but not limited to budget preparation, potential improvement and development plan
- Degree holder in Property / Housing Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years' experience at managerial level with large scale of residential properties
- Candidate with professional membership of HKIH, CIH etc is a must
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel etc
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Property Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.