About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed developer established for over 30 years, dedicates its business to residential, commercial buildings and hospitality. The company undergoes a new commercial project and in order to provide outstanding property management service. They are looking for a Senior Property Officer to join their team.
About the Role
- Reporting to Property Manager / Senior Property Manager
- Provide comments and communicate with internal stakeholders (e.g. project team, architect etc) during pre-management stage
- Liaise with tenants regarding maintenance, daily operation, complaint, leasing administration, and other relevant matters
- Coordinate on tenant's handover, fitting-out, refurbishment, repair works with other dept
- Assist leasing dept. on leasing matters, e.g. negotiation on new letting, tenancy renewal and rent review etc.
- Manage key tenant relationship for the property portfolio
- Degree holder in Property / Housing Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years' experience at grade A commercial building
- Candidate with professional membership of HKIH, CIH etc is a plus
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel etc
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Property Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.