About the client:
Our client is a property developer in Hong Kong focuses primarily involves in property development, investment, car park rental, and property management business. The group is actively involved in land auctions in Hong Kong and looking for a Senior Property Officer to join the head office in Hong Kong.
About the role
- Report to Property Manager
- Involve in various strategy and operational planning (improvement / contingency plans)
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and external parties to secure daily operation
- Handle documents from contractor and consultant
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Property Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid property management experience in shopping mall or commercial building
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and under pressure
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Property Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.