About our Client
With an annual revenue of HK$4 billion, our client is a publicly listed restaurant & catering group employing more than 15,000 staffs in the region. The group continues to seek new ways to bring different dining experience to their customers. To cope with their expansion plan across the region, they are looking for a bright Senior Store Project Manager to come on board.
About the Role
Reporting to Director of Store Project, the Senior Project Manager will manage a team of 20 and responsible for successfully handling the store openings and renovation across the region.
- Review & approve the Annual Budget Planning for all matters relating to store project and construction
- Cost Control to support business growth in terms of Value Engineering, Tendering & Contracting Method, Term Purchasing of specific items, Material Separate Procurement, etc.
- Setup monitoring and auditing procedures for the control of compliance to the Company Policies and Procedures
Develop Sourcing & Procurement procedures to the international standards andestablish appropriate supply chain to support the business growth.
- Assist on new site selection by providing technical evaluation, feasibility study and test fit design in terms of rules and regulations.
- Degree in Building Services, E&M Engineering, Architectural, Interior Design or related discipline with at least 8 years relevant experience in chain-store project management, E&M engineering, MVAC and interior design.
- Strong project management, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate with all levels of internal parties and external consultants/contractors;
- Proficiency in computerized graphic drawing and design software
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.