About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed public utility. They are looking for a Senior Corporate Communications Officer to join their team.
About the Role
- Regularly conduct research compare existing Hong Kong ESG standard against international ESG ratings, e.g. GRESB, DJSI, MSCI
- Support and prepare Q&A for corporate events, such as AGM, investor meeting and annual report
- Liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders to assure information accuracy
- Organize tour to other countries and exchange latest sustainability knowledge and trend
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Science, Communications, Public policy or other related disciplines
- 3-4 years' solid working experience in ESG consultancy or accounting firms
- Energetic, independent and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.