- Supervise the subordinates to deal with payment of expenses and claims
- Review all cheques, bank drafts and TT payments are properly prepare and approved
- Monitor reconciliations for bank, inter-company movements and other major balance sheet items are prepared on a timely basis
- Manage all journal vouchers and ensure all the accounting entries are properly supported
- Maintain the fix asset register and prepare the depreciation journal
- Review the reconcile daily sales boutique revenue and verify all transactions
- Prepare monthly and weekly report and forecast for senior management's review
- Monitor the inventory level of PML and coordinate with warehouse supervisor to ensure the inventory movement are properly recorded
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 3-4 years working experience in accounting
- Experience in using NAV will be an advantage
- Qualified Accountant under ACCA/HKICPA is preferred
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.