- Keep proper accounting of transactions, ensuring that all transactions are checked, supported, recorded, and properly accounted for
- Handle full set of accounts on daily basis and compile the monthly books within deadlines
- Ensure compliance with company policies and requirements, and flag any irregularities
- Prepare analyses of accounts and produce periodic reports to keep management informed
- Provide monthly financial closing activities, including financial schedules and reviews, to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data
- At least 3 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Diploma or higher qualification in finance, accounting, or a related discipline is required
- Candidates are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excel formulas for data analysis and reporting, data import and export functions, which is advantageous
- Experience in using Oracle systems is also an advantage
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Leon Chan at +852 3180 4985 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.